We work with universities and the insurance industry to bridge the gap between students graduation and entering the workforce.
Contact Us for current graduate opportunities, or see any jobs with the word ‘Assistant’ as they are entry-level jobs in insurance.
Blake Oliver Connect
We are proud to offer the most innovative student networking event.
Our next event will be held in Melbourne on Thursday 21 September, 2023.
- When: Thursday 21st September 2023
- Time: 12-3pm
- Location: RACV City Club; 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne CBD
- Cost: Free!
This style of event is unique.
Traditional networking events usually have up to hundreds of students, with only 1-2 corporate representatives. As a result, students don’t get an opportunity to network properly and forge a genuine connection. They’re lucky if they get a 30 second conversation. Similarly, corporate representatives are introduced to hundreds of students and no one is given an opportunity to make a quality impression.
At our event, students are seated at a table with CEO’s, hiring managers, rising talents and other senior staff. Students get a chance to have proper conversations, ask questions about their career journey, talk about the type of work involved and make genuine connections.
Additionally, after the formalities (chatting over a 2-course lunch and listening to guest presenters), networking time is provided where students have the opportunity to connect with all other organisations and corporate representatives in the room.
- 90% of attendees are now considering a job in the insurance industry.
- Within 3 months of the event, we were pleased to include 3 of these attendees in the interview process for entry-level positions.
- 100% of students found the information at the event helpful.
- 100% of students found the networking opportunities valuable.
After the success of the first event, we will continue to host these events across Melbourne, and introduce an event into Sydney as our next market.
- “Great concept. Great speakers. There’s nothing like this.”
- “The students were enthusiastic and asked great questions. It was a great way to tell students about the viable career paths available in the insurance industry.”